We’ve removed all the logistic stress of touring Pompeii from Rome with this all-inclusive, value-packed day trip so that you can leave the details to us and enjoy the trip of a lifetime.
POMPEI FROM ROME WITH NAPLES WALKING TOUR
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 4-17
- Infant Ages 0-3
A guided tour of the lost city of Pompeii, wine tasting and lunch at an organic winery followed by a walking tour of Naples – this all-inclusive, XXL day trip from Rome is truly one-of-a-kind!
- Travel in absolute comfort with ample leg room, Wi-Fi, restrooms and refreshments
- Reduce carbon footprint while high speed train cuts travel time to Naples in half
- Top-notch archeologist guides make for an authentic local experience in both Pompeii and Naples
- Sink your teeth into a true Neapolitan pizza
A guided tour of the lost city of Pompeii followed by pizza and a walking tour of Naples – this all-inclusive, XXL day trip from Rome is truly one-of-a-kind!
Check-in at Termini Station and experience the comfort of some Europe’s finest trains. In just over an hour we arrive in Bella Napoli, where your Italia Tours leader will greet you and lead you to a shuttle bus headed straight for the Pompeii Archeological Area.
Meet your guide, a native of Pompeii who will lead you through the streets of this fascinating city while uncovering moments of terror frozen in time, death postures and ruins unchanged from almost two millennia ago. Stroll along the ancient streets where perfectly conserved ancient bakeries, shops, stalls, private and communal residences, public baths and yes, even brothels remain! See plaster casts of the Pompeiians who were immortalized on that tragic day.
Upon conclusion of the guided tour in Pompeii, our driver will lead the way to a prize-winning vineyard nearby to taste four of the wines produced on the fertile volcanic slopes of Mt. Vesuvius followed by a leisurely lunch where local specialties take center stage. After enjoying an abundance of antipasti, a first course and dessert your driver will transfer you to Naples for the final segment of this tour.
During a 2 hour tour of the heart of Naples and its magnificent seaside promenade, visit Piazza del Plebescito, the Royal Palace, and one of Europe’s most fascinating castles: the Castel Nuovo. No trip to Naples is complete without sampling a true neapolitan espresso and the mother of all Italian pastries: the sfogliatella. Return to Rome with your heart (and belly) full with memories to last a lifetime.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Comfortable clothes and sturdy footwear
- A Hat and sunscreen in summer months
- Round trip high-speed rail tickets from Rome
- Round trip shuttle from Naples to Pompeii
- Fully guided tour with skip-the-line entry to Pompeii
- Lunch in the birthplace of Italian pizza
- Espresso and pastry in Naples
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Naples Museums
- Arrive at Termini Station 30 minutes prior to departure. Full meeting point details are included in your tour confirmation voucher.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least 1 adult to join a tour or an activity.