The ultimate Naples and Pompeii day trip! You’ll take a guided tour of the lost city of Pompeii and savor an authentic Neapolitan pizza lunch followed by a walking tour of Naples. This all-inclusive, history-packed trip from Rome is truly one-of-a-kind!
POMPEII FROM ROME WITH WINE TASTING AND LUNCH
- Adult ages 18-99
- Child ages 6-17
- Infant ages 0-5
Pompeii from Rome with Wine Tasting and Lunch
Few places in the world will wow you like the lost city of Pompeii. It’s on just about every traveller’s bucket list, yet getting there has its complications. We’ve removed all the logistic stress of touring Pompeii from Rome with this all-inclusive, value-packed day trip so that you can leave the details to us and enjoy the trip of a lifetime.
Get an early start and depart from Termini Station by high-speed train. In just over an hour we arrive in Bella Napoli, where your Italia Tours leader will greet you and lead you to a shuttle bus headed straight for the Pompeii Archeological Area.
Meet your guide, a native of Pompeii who will lead you through the streets of this fascinating city while uncovering moments of terror frozen in time, death postures and ruins unchanged from almost two millennia ago. Your expert archaeologist guide walks you down the long and ancient streets, where perfectly conserved ancient bakeries, shops, stalls, private and communal residences, public baths and yes, even brothels remain! See plaster casts of the Pompeiians who were immortalized on that tragic day.
Upon conclusion of the guided tour in Pompeii, our driver will lead the way to a prize-winning vineyard nearby to taste four of the wines produced on the fertile volcanic slopes of Mt. Vesuvius followed by a leisurely lunch where local specialties take center stage. After enjoying an abundance of antipasti, a first course and dessert your driver will transfer you to Naples for the return trip to Rome.
- Travel in absolute comfort with ample leg room, Wi-Fi, restrooms and refreshments – high speed train cuts travel time to Naples in half!
- A Pompeii born-and-bred archeologist guide makes for an authentic local experience
- Enjoy a farm-to-table lunch with wine made from the volcanic soil of Mt. Vesuvius
- Round trip high-speed rail tickets from Rome
- Round trip shuttle from Naples to Pompeii
- Fully guided tour with skip-the-line entry to Pompeii
- Wine tasting and lunch
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Personal extras not included in the itinerary
- Check-in at Termini Station (full details are provided with tour confirmation)
- Arrive at Termini Station 30 minutes prior to departure. Full meeting point details are included in your tour confirmation voucher.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least 1 adult to join a tour or an activity.