Discover Rome’s top sites and bypass the queues at THREE major venues during this top-value tour & ticket combo of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and the Vatican.
2 IN 1 ENTIRE VATICAN TOUR & FAST TRACK COLOSSEUM TICKET
- Adult ages 18+
- Child ages 6-17
- Infant ages 0-5
Visit the Colosseum with fast-track entrance
Meet your expert guide by the Vatican Museum entrance and after brief introductions enjoy skip-the-line entry to what is arguably the most important and largest art collection in the world.
The Vatican Museums weren’t always as we know them today. For over five hundred years, celebrated Popes slowly gathered and commissioned works of art from the most talented painters, architects and sculptors in Italy and brought them to the Vatican to showcase them for their own personal enjoyment and that of a carefully chosen circle of clerics, artists, nobles, and scholars. Each new Pope sought to leave a legacy, commissioning chapels, frescoes, sculptures, libraries, paintings, courtyards – one masterpiece after another until the Papal Collection finally grew to more than 70,000 works of art spread over 1400 galleries.
In 1771 Pope Clement XIV finally opened the doors to the public, making it possible for us to enter the Holy See and walk in the footsteps of Popes and the most celebrated artists from Renaissance and Baroque Italy.
On this epic Vatican Tour you’ll walk in the footsteps of Popes and Renaissance Masters as you take in the Rooms of Raphael and of course the Sistine Chapel from its commissioning to the finishing touches by none other than Michelangelo Buonarroti. With an expert guide, learn to discern between myth, fact, and popular Hollywood fiction regarding this epic work of art.
Enjoy fast-track access to St. Peter’s Basilica to view masterpieces by Michelangelo, Raphael, and Bernini among others before descending to the Papal crypts below. We conclude on the portico with an overview of Bernini’s magnificent piazza (St. Peter’s Square), the central obelisk, and of course the Swiss Guard.
As your Vatican tour comes to a conclusion, enjoy a break and a snack before making your way “back in time” to Ancient Rome where you will enjoy skip-the-line access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Explore these incredible sites at your leisure, and be sure to immortalize this epic day in Rome with plenty of photos – this is one day you won’t want to forget!
- Get up close and personal with the likes of Michelangelo and Raphael while touring the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peters’s Basilica
- Explore the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill at your own pace with priority access tickets
- Skip the lines at 4 Rome venues by booking this tour and ticket combo!
- Expert local guide
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Guided visit inside St. Peter’s Basilica
- Fast Track tickets to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (self guided)
- Transport between venues
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Tour departs rain or shine
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour.