Enjoy two days in Rome, Italy. See all of the most important landmarks and still have both afternoons free to explore, eat, drink, and people watch on your own.
VATICAN MUSEUMS BY NIGHT WITH SISTINE CHAPEL EXPERIENCE
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 6-17
- Infant Ages 0-5
- Place Saver
Experience the most important collection of art in the world
Enjoy skip-the-line after-hours entry to what is arguably the most important collection of art in the world, where your guide will navigate seamlessly through the more than 1,200 galleries while emphasising the Rooms of Raphael, the Ancient Roman and Greek pieces in the Belvedere Courtyard and the Gallery of Maps while ensuring that you stay on track with an eye on the ultimate prize: the Sistine Chapel.
Much of this tour will be dedicated to the majestic Sistine Chapel, from its commissioning to the finishing touches applied by none other than Michelangelo Buonarroti. You will hear the true life story of this fascinating yet tormented artist who considered himself a sculptor and not a painter yet dedicated countless years of his life painting frescoes on a ceiling 44 feet high. Learn of the physical and psychological damage inflicted on the artist as your guide helps you to discern between myth, fact, and popular Hollywood fiction regarding this epic work of art.
- Visit the Vatican with only a fraction of the usual daytimes crowds
- Get up close and personal with Michelangelo’s remarkable frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Top rated guides make this tour a clear winner for best value
- Expert local guide
- Priority entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Galleries of the Candelabra, Maps, and Tapestries
- Sistine Chapel
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Personal extras
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Tour departs rain or shine
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour. We will be happy to arrange for a private visit.